October 3, 2007

Random Rants about Crap

This is my revised blog. Thanks to my Italian friend who should be the only one looking at this thing.

I have to spec motorcycle wear. And Im sick of specing soooooo. Ya

Its raise a reader day, today. And all soccer moms and people who “care” about the world were out in full force. Handing out newspapers at every goddamn corner. I hate when people try and sell you stuff and impose their personal problems on to you. I just wanna get to work without being hassled for a donation. Arg. That’s my rant

Here is a pic of my new ass kicking shoes

2 Comments:

Blogger Smelly Danielly said...

those shoes are red
you should wear them then next time we hang out
what are you going to wear to the banquet?
you should post pictures of me

October 6, 2007 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Smelly Danielly said...

i have given up on you as a blogger

thanks for the tease

my heart is broken

November 21, 2007 at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home